This is a project I worked on last spring… and never posted it because I’m not really fond of it! ha ha.
Actually, I didn’t post it because I never really “finished” it to my liking. I intended to cover the whole wreath in rolled coffee-filter flowers.
But rolling those silly flowers takes FOREVER!!!!!!
I dyed coffee filters pink, and rolled them up following instructions from here.
Here’s a close-up…
Then I stuck them in a foam wreath using pearl sewing pins. And I rolled and stuck, rolled and stuck, rolled and stuck.
You get the idea.
Then I got tired, and lazy.
And I decided I was done.
So I just ended up covering the rest of the wreath in white yarn and called it a day.
My words of advice to you – if you want to take on a project like this, buy a small wreath.