So my friend Pamela commented on my last post and let me know that she meme’d me. I’ll be honest with you and let you know that I had absolutely no idea what that meant (hey, cut me some slack, I’m new to this blogging thing!)
After some investigation I discovered that all I had to do was post a blog including 6 of my quirks and then pass this fun little game along to 6 other bloggers. I’m a bundle of quirks, so this should be easy:
- I despise talking on the telephone. I will do it when necessary, but even a phone call to order pizza sometimes reduces me to the state of a nervous third grader getting ready to give a book report. I know, weird, huh?
- Every time I open a jar of peanut butter, I make a little picture on the top of the peanut butter. My favorite is writing “I heart” and then the initials of my hubby and all my kids. Not sure when I started to do this – I think when I was dating my hubby – but now I’ve become a little obsessive compulsive about it.
- My favorite musician is John Denver. I have most of his CDs and I love them. My husband not so much, but he puts up with it.
- I love to be alone. I like to shop alone, I like to go to restaurants alone (of course with my favorite book), and I just plain love silence. When I was a kid, my mom thought she was going to have to take me to a counselor because I very rarely wanted to have friends over. These days I treasure being alone because, well, with 3 kids, it happens only very rarely.
- I am not at all spontaneous. I like to plan, plan, and then plan some more.
- And last but not least I am really afraid of getting in trouble. Have been since I was a kid, and so I have rarely been in trouble with any kind of authority figure, ever. You might say I like to follow the rules. And that’s why I’m a little nervous today, because I’m not going to follow the rules of this game. I’ve posted my 6 quirks, but I’m not going to bug anyone else to do it (oh – and I ALWAYS am the one that breaks chain letters, too). SORRY!
If you feel like posting 6 quirks on your blog, I’d love it if you’d let me know so I can read it, but don’t feel obligated!!
Enjoy your day!